Heneise Update: We’re Still Stateside ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Though we planned to arrive in Haiti ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น November 7, our plans have changed a bit.

What happened? We planned to arrive in Port au Prince and then take a helicopter to the Haiti180 mission, which is located in a very remote part of southern Haiti. Taking the helicopter avoids having to drive through Port au Prince, which is not known to be the safest of cities. Unfortunately our helicopter pilot couldn’t obtain a certain required certification in time, and we decided that it would be better to postpone our trip rather than risk having to drive through PauP.ย 

So here we are, still stateside, and trying to be patient while we wait on things that are outside our control.

Special thanks to everyone who has offered prayers for us and for our mission! And special thanks to everyone who has supported our mission financially. If you’d like to support our mission, please go to https://memberdrive.org/haiti180/heneise-family.

Find out more about our mission, Haiti180, at https://haiti180.com.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: